食 谱可以做两条土司但我只有一个土司盒（有机会一定要败多一个），所以另一份面团我用9”x5”的loaf pan来烤。因为不带盖烘烤的温度不同，所以两条土司不能一起进烤箱。带盖的土司要烤35分钟，也就是说不带盖的面团要发酵多35分钟，我担心会发酵过 度，所以在烤带盖土司时我把不带盖的面团收入冰箱里。我想低温可以延缓发酵才这么做，不知道这样做到底对不对，还请各位姐妹高手们赐教。
面 包组织带盖的比较紧密，不带盖的比较蓬松，两个都一样软。味道很香（用的牛油比一般土司多吧），带甜，就像在吃甜面包，不需涂牛油果酱也已经很好吃了。作 为三文治面包它几乎有点喧宾夺主，不甘只做配角。面包没有添加剂但室温收藏到第4天还是像出炉时般柔软，这个食谱无疑的值得收藏。下次做我会减糖，让它回 归纯朴！
Those who like sweet and soft bread will like this. I think the dough is also suitable for making sweet buns. The bread remained soft on the forth day in room temperature without any sour aftertaste. This recipe is definitely a keeper for me.
Recipe adapted from Alex Goh’s “Baking Code”《烘培蜜码》. Makes 2 loaves.
Sweet Sandwich Bread (Overnight Sponge Dough Method)
100g bread flour
60g water, room temp
¼ tsp instant yeast
1) Mix the instant yeast with 20g of water until well blended. Add in the remaining ingredients and knead to form dough.
2) Let it proof for 30min. Wrap with cling film and keep in the refrigerator overnight or up to 48hours.
550g bread flour
20g milk powder
10g instant yeast
150g overnight sponge (all the above)
1 cold egg
270g cold water
75g butter (soften)
1) Mix A until well blended. Add B, then C, knead to form a dough.
2) Add in D, knead to form a smooth and elastic dough. Cover it with cling film. Allow it to proof for 45 min.
3) Divide the dough into 6 equal portions, mould it round. Allow it to rest for 10min.
4) Roll the dough flat with a floured rolling pin, then roll it up like swiss roll. Allow it to rest for 10min. Repeat the step one more time.
5) Place 3 pieces of the dough into a greased loaf tin (20x 11.5x 11.5cm / 450g pullman tin)(I didn’t grease the tin as mine is non-stick). Let it proof for 50min or until 80% full of the loaf tin. Cover it with the lid.
6) Bake at 200C for 35 minutes. Remove it immediately from the tin when baked.
1) I baked one loaf with cover and one loaf without cover. Without cover one was baked at 190C.
2) The dough is quite sticky but after first proofing it will become less sticky. In fact, it is quite easy to handle.